Silvertip No. 95 Rope Halter
A tried-and-true customer favorite, the No. 95 is the perfect rope halter for everyday use. Hand-tied with pride in the USA, this versatile design is made from one piece of rope securely knotted by our craftspeople who undergo special training in the age-old art of tying rope halters. Perfect for use during groundwork, lunging, leading and even under your bridle while riding your horse, you’ll find yourself reaching for this rope halter all the time.
- A best-seller in our Silvertip halter lineup, the No. 95 has no hardware to break
- Hand-tied from 5/16" polypropylene 16-strand diamond braided rope for all- around performance with a medium-firm feel
- Pre-stretched rope helps ensure knots stay secure and the halter holds its shape for the long haul
- Resists rot, mildew and abrasions for long life and durability
- Exceptionally strong, one-piece construction
- Machine washable for easy care
- Draft size only available in Black
Backed by a lifetime guarantee
We are committed to providing you with high quality products that offer you years of satisfaction at a great value. If any Silvertip halter is not exactly what you hoped for, simply return it promptly for a refund.