Silvertip No. 95 Rope Halter with Clip
If you love the versatility of a rope halter but find constantly tying and untying a knot to be tedious, this is the Silvertip halter for you! A tried-and-true customer favorite for everyday use, this No. 95 rope halter is equipped with a no-tie halter clip. This ingenious halter clip allows you to adjust the halter once and then clip and unclip for easy on and off. Hand-tied with pride in the USA, this versatile design is made from one piece of rope securely knotted by our craftspeople who undergo special training in the age-old art of tying rope halters. Perfect for use during groundwork, lunging, leading and even under your bridle while riding your horse, you’ll find yourself reaching for this rope halter all the time.
- A best-seller in our Silvertip halter lineup, this No. 95 halter features a no-tie clip for easy on and off
- Hand-tied from 5/16" polypropylene 16-strand diamond braided rope for all-around performance with a medium-firm feel
- Pre-stretched rope helps ensure knots stay secure and the halter holds its shape for the long haul
- Resists rot, mildew and abrasions for long life and durability
- Exceptionally strong, one-piece construction
- Machine washable for easy care
- Size: Average
Backed by a lifetime guarantee
We are committed to providing you with high quality products that offer you years of satisfaction at a great value. If any Silvertip halter is not exactly what you hoped for, simply return it promptly for a refund.