Silvertip Big Sky Rope Halter
Silvertip Big Sky Rope Halter - Weanling / Burgundy/Tan is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
This premium rope halter is specially-made from a narrower, 1/4" rope that gives you more control and an exceptional feel. You’ll find it’s supple enough to lay nicely on your horse’s head while offering a sleeker look than the No. 95 halter. Its versatile design offers the perfect combination of strength, low stretch, and resistance to wear. Hand-tied with pride in the USA, the Big Sky is made from one piece of rope securely knotted by our craftspeople who undergo special training in the age-old art of tying rope halters.
- Hand-tied from 1/4" premium polypropylene 16-strand double braid rope for exceptional communication and a refined look on your horse’s head
- A favorite for training, trail riding and everyday use
- Pre-stretched rope helps ensure knots stay secure and the halter holds its shape for the long haul
- Resists rot, mildew and abrasions for long life and durability
- Exceptionally strong, one-piece construction
- Machine washable for easy care
- Sizes: Weanling, Small, Average & Large
Backed by a lifetime guarantee
We are committed to providing you with high quality products that offer you years of satisfaction at a great value. If any Silvertip halter is not exactly what you hoped for, simply return it promptly for a refund.