New Tack Account Application
Wholesale Only – Tack Dealer Requirements
Thank you for your interest in opening a Weaver Leather Tack account. We have a strict policy of selling nylon and leather tack through qualified, industry-related retailers and marketers only. Our careful screening and application process assures us and our dealers that we are a wholesale business that only sells to qualified dealers.
- The dealer has a Federal Tax ID Number.
- The dealer has a retail store. The business is not run out of a home, garage, basement or barn. It is a separate business establishment.
- The dealer has regular store hours
- The dealer has a dedicated phone line for the business.
- The dealer has regular store fixtures, a business sign, a cash register and/or items needed to run a business.
- The dealer submits pictures of the inside and outside of their retail store, along with a New Tack Account Application Form.
- The dealer places a minimum opening order of $3,000.00 in Weaver products (excluding shipping charges).
- The dealer orders a minimum of $2,000 in Weaver products annually.
Please note that mobile or web site only businesses do not qualify. In order to ensure a potential dealer has a business establishment, we contact our independent sales representative in the area to verify the business is legitimate. To speed up this process, we are requiring dealers to submit photos of their store. To process a dealer application, we require photos of signage both inside and outside the store. Inside photos should also include the sales counter and product displays from throughout the store.