Silvertip Transition Rope Halter with Sliding Ring
This premium quality rope halter is built with a sliding ring that helps prevent your horse’s head from twisting during lunging to maintain a natural gait. Specially-made from a narrower, 1/4" rope that gives you more control and an exceptional feel, this halter is supple enough to lay nicely on your horse’s head. You’ll notice this design offers a sleeker look than the No. 95 halter while still offering the perfect combination of strength, low stretch, and resistance to wear. Hand-tied with pride in the USA, the Transition is crafted from one piece of rope securely knotted by our craftspeople who undergo special training in the age-old art of tying rope halters.
- Perfect for use when lunging your horse, this rope halter is designed with a sliding ring, helping to keep your horse’s head from twisting
- Hand-tied from 1/4" premium polypropylene 16-strand double braid rope for exceptional communication and a refined look on your horse’s head
- Pre-stretched rope helps ensure knots stay secure and the halter holds its shape for the long haul
- Resists rot, mildew and abrasions for long life and durability
- Exceptionally strong, one-piece construction
- Machine washable for easy care
Backed by a lifetime guarantee
We are committed to providing you with high quality products that offer you years of satisfaction at a great value. If any Silvertip halter is not exactly what you hoped for, simply return it promptly for a refund.