You’ll experience optimal comfort for both horse and rider with this saddle pad that pairs our natural fit insert with a close contact design. The natural fit insert encourages collection while maintaining comfort by creating a pocket for your horse’s back to rise into. Its close contact, butterfly cutaway design gives you increased leg contact and a better feel between you and your horse. Built for your horse’s comfort and performance, this close contact western saddle pad combines premium materials and skilled craftsmanship with the latest technology. You can trust this high-performing wool blend felt pad to deliver protection and comfort with every ride.
- Your horse’s back naturally rises while in motion and this pad’s unique natural fit insert shape gives your horse’s back room to go
- Unique close contact shape allows for enhanced communication with your horse
- Leather contoured spine provides an anatomically-correct fit for your horse’s back and keeps the center of the saddle pad lifted into the saddle gullet for increased airflow
- EVA Sport Foam inserts have a tremendous amount of recoil and resist compression over time so the pad retains its natural fit shape
- High-performing natural wool blend felt wicks away sweat to evenly cool your horse
- Premium oiled top grain wear leathers provide years of durability and beauty
Handcrafted with skilled American workmanship, featuring the finest materials for performance you can count on
No-Risk 90-Day Test Ride Guarantee
Our team is confident that you and your horse will love this saddle pad. If it doesn’t meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact our customer service team within 90 days for a full refund.
Saddle Pad Sizing Made Easy
When choosing the best saddle pad for your needs, it’s important to select the correct size. A pad that’s too small will not provide sufficient coverage while one that’s too big may hinder movement. To help determine the correct saddle pad size, measure the length of your saddle and add 2-3 inches to both the front and back. A good rule of thumb is to have 1-2 inches of pad visible around your saddle.
The Synergy Difference
Just as you and your equine athlete continually strive for the best, our team works tirelessly to design high-performing gear to support your partnership. When you ride in a Synergy Saddle Pad, you can be confident that it’s crafted from the finest materials working in synergy with the latest technology and innovation.