Synergy® Powered by Coolcore® Icing & Cooling Polo Wraps
- Equine polo wraps are great for icing and cooling muscles, ligaments and tendons after exercise, competition or injury
- Using icing and cooling therapies can promote healing in both new injuries and chronic conditions
- Allows for compression while reducing inflammation, dissipating heat and helping to alleviate pain
- Chemical-free cooling performance never washes away
- U.S. Patents #9,121,642 and #8,440,119
- Sold per pair
CoolAid® products offer your horse the ultimate cooling action with patented Coolcore material. This award-winning, chemical-free cooling fabric offers the ultimate combination of wicking, moisture transportation and regulated evaporation that keeps the material 30% cooler than the surface temperature. This 100% machine-washable fabric works to move sweat away from the body while accelerating drying and providing a consistent cooling effect. Since Coolcore is chemical-free, the cooling performance of these products will never wash out or deteriorate over time.
|Medium||4" x 60"|
|Large||4" x 72"|
|Polo Wrap Temp Against Horse||External Body Temp 10 Min. After Removal|
- For Freezing: Soak wraps in water, wring out the excess, fold and place in freezer for up to one hour or longer if needed. Place in airtight bag if leaving in the freezer past the recommended freezing time.
- For Cooling: Soak wraps in either water and ice or just water, wring out the excess and shake.