100% Mohair 27-Strand Cinch
Handcrafted by craftspeople in Holmes County, Ohio, this premium quality cinch is made from 100% mohair from Angora goats. This mohair offers a soft, luxurious feel, a rich luster and outstanding durability. Known as "the diamond fiber", mohair can be twisted and bent without causing damage adding to the dependability and durability of this cinch. Mohair wicks away moisture for added comfort to your horse and for maximum breathability. While mohair cinches are known for stretching for a perfect fit, they always return to their original size due to the fibers elasticity. This cinch also offers easy care! Dust and dirt can generally be removed by shaking and brushing the cinch. Sunset harness leather center accent and off billet holder. Leather is stuffed with extra tallows and oils that help prevent it from absorbing moisture and sweat that causes traditional skirting leather to become stiff and gall your horse. Non-rust stainless steel hardware.
- Made with 100% mohair cording from angora goats
- Hand woven cinches are soft, luxurious and durable
- Mohair cinches are known to stretch for the perfect fit and lung expansion while always returning to original size due to the fibers elasticity
- Roper style features a sunset harness leather center accent and off billet holder
- 26" only available in Straight