- Premium nylon halter with rope nose and chin, sliding ring
- Effectiveness of a rope halter with the safety of a webbing halter
- Unique, universal design negates torque to the horse's head and poll region
- Decreased surface area restricts horse's ability to push, pull or drag the handler around
- Suitable for cross tying, trailering, groundwork training, and everyday use
- Solid Brass hardware
- Weanling only available in Black
Invented and designed by equine educator Kalley Krickeberg, the unique patented Horseman's Halter combines the effectiveness of a rope halter with the safety of a webbing halter, making it the ideal solution for any horse owner. Top quality webbing construction boasts a rope nose with knots that are precisely placed for better control, and to encourage lightness. Unique, universal design will not torque the horse's sensitive head and poll region, or twist into the animal's eyes. Lunging, groundwork and bitless riding are made easier with a sliding ring under the chin that allows the halter ring and the snap of your rope to slide a full 180 degrees, so there's no need to change sides of the halter when changing direction of travel. Additionally, the Horseman's Halter's unique design has decreased surface area, making it harder for the horse to push, pull or drag the handler around. Suitable for cross tying, trailering, groundwork training, and everyday use.