Stacy Westfall ProTack® Western Dressage Rein, 1/2" x 9
We have run out of stock for this item.
Our team worked closely with award-winning horsewoman Stacy Westfall to develop this Western Dressage Rein. Handcrafted from Hermann Oak® extra heavy harness leather, this roper rein features a buckle that allows you to easily convert to split reins for added versatility. With a 9’ length that’s ideal for training and showing in western dressage and buckle bit ends for easy bit changes, this is a rein you’ll reach for time and time again. Non-rust stainless steel hardware.
- Our popular ProTack® Oiled Extra Heavy Harness Leather Reins are now available in a roper style with a buckle that allows them to be easily converted into split reins if desired
- Crafted from Hermann Oak® extra heavy harness leather for durability and weather resistance
- Convenient 9 length is perfect for training and showing in western dressage
- Buckle bit ends for quick and easy bit changes
- Non-rust stainless steel hardware