The Benefits of the Synergy® Contoured Close Contact Performance Saddle Pad
When it comes to the design of a saddle pad, you want something functional that is also going to keep you and your horse riding at your best. With many saddle pads on the market, close contact saddle pads have made a major impact on the equine industry. Why is that?
Whether you are in the show ring, practice pen, or on the trail, it is important that you and your horse stay in tune. Riding in a close contact saddle pad can ensure that you and your horse are more in tune with each ride.
Considering these factors, how does the Synergy® Contoured Close Contact Performance Saddle Pad stand up to other saddle pads on the market?
- Crafted with F1-rated 100% pure merino wool felt
- Merino Wool Felt wicks 8x its weight in moisture, which in turn removes heat delivering comfort and performance
- Impervious to the effects of sunlight and oxidation
- Two different color options of chocolate and natural merino wool felt
- Coming in ¾” and 1” thickness
- Provides 21 PSI compression rating to protect against pressure points and a 500 PSI tensile strength for the ultimate in durability
- Close contact, butterfly cutaway design
- Increased leg contact for better feel between horse and rider
- Contoured shape fits your horse like a glove and easily compliments a butterfly saddle skirt
Backed by a No Risk 90 Day Test Ride, you cannot go wrong with the Synergy® Contoured Close Contact Saddle Pad. Designed with enhancing the relationship between horse and rider in mind, this saddle pad could help you make each ride count.